Enterprise Customer Sales Representative
Auto Hauler Exchange is looking for an Enterprise Customer Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing start-up! This candidate will be responsible for building and managing large-scale accounts and high-value contracts. One of their main responsibilities is to identify new opportunities to expand markets and drive business growth while also enabling increased revenue from current accounts within our start-up technology company. After conducting market research, they build and maintain strategic partnerships and nurture relationships with influencers and stakeholders. They play an active role in all phases of the account management lifecycle, including overseeing the initial setup and implementation of complex solutions and sophisticated programs. The Enterprise Customer Sales Representative should be able to assist our internal team and vendors with the technical aspects of their position to allow our team and vendors to help them grow their sales numbers. This includes understanding our product and integrations inside and out, documenting our solutions, collaborating with vendors to manage scope and design, and supporting product growth.
If you have a passion for learning new technology and helping internal and external customers,
we want to chat with you!
The Auto Hauler Exchange team has more than 50 years of combined industry knowledge in supply chain, freight, and automotive logistics.
Our leadership has a proven track record of building successful businesses from the ground up, so we have climbed this mountain before.
We are proven operators. We know this industry inside and out and understand how to build a well-oiled machine to run the day-to-day.
It is our mission to create an environment for shippers and carriers to connect directly and eliminate empty miles while maximizing capacity. We want to give the control back to the carrier to allow them to fill their trucks as they see fit, while connecting them direct to the shipper and cutting out the middleman. We want to build a frictionless, efficient, digital environment for vehicle logistics.
(but not limited to)
- Develop and maintain an accurate, high-quality pipeline that is aligned to our company’s sales process.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets for your territory.
- Be a source of insights about our technology and communicate product and marketing needs back through the organization.
- Proactively identify and contact prospects to develop a substantial new business pipeline, and close business.
- Develop and execute a customer plan to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with operations and finance to ensure smooth implementation upon sale.
- Understand at a deep level how each account makes buying decisions.
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns.
- Analyze customer business goals, objectives, needs, process, and existing infrastructure.
- Build working relationships with license, consulting, and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Each Sales Representative will have a quota where the expectations are to meet or exceed the goal.
- Directly manage ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts, as appropriate.
- Assist in identifying ideas for new products, services, and partners with the goal of increasing client retention and client growth.
- Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement – leverage existing resources, develop new material, and working with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in our existing sales strategy.
- Contribute actively to ongoing informal and formal dialogue and feedback processes with product management, technology, service and training to advance the product and service roadmap.
- Establish trusted relationships with CMOs and other client executives to originate new opportunities in new and existing accounts support new and existing accounts to position our capabilities.
- Be engaged with colleagues and accounts and lead by example by personally owning and delivering against target for a small subset of clients and prospects.
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring issues are resolved quickly by leveraging resources across the company.
- 3+ years of software sales or vehicle logistics sales experience
- Bachelors degree, or relevant work experience a requirement
- You are patient and empathic towards customer concerns.
- You are meticulous and have excellent project and time management skills. You are a motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts and a passion for collaborating with customers.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues; Propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement regarding technology within the Auto Hauler Exchange
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and data to measure effective integration implementation
- Hold self and team accountable for all key job functions
- Engage with team on a regular basis to discuss current performance and training opportunities for career development
- Ensure effective and consistent use of all technology platforms
- Monitor and improve efficiencies of user interface and other potential integrations to improve Auto Hauler Exchange
- Promote strengths and capabilities of AHX technologies to ensure they are being used to their optimal utilization
- Evaluate ROI on all technology interfaces every quarter
- Build relationships with technology and vendors