Auto Hauler Exchange is looking for an Operations Specialist to join our rapidly growing start-up! This candidate will be responsible for daily operational tasks that come with our B2B Marketplace. One of their main responsibilities is to identify outlying issues within our B2B marketplace, such as length of time vehicles are sitting in the exchange, carrier relations if a carrier is having an issue with the technology, or a shipment, accounts receivable / payable assistance, claims administration assistance, customer service assistance, and other operational tasks. This person will become very educated on B2B marketplace technology and vehicle logistics. They will play an active role in all phases of the account management lifecycle, including overseeing the initial setup and implementation of complex solutions and sophisticated programs, when needed. The Operations Specialist should be able to assist our internal team and vendors with the technical aspects of their position to allow our team and vendors to help them grow. This includes learning and understanding our B2B marketplace technology and integrations inside and out, documenting our solutions, collaborating with vendors to manage, and supporting product growth.
If you have a passion for learning new technology and helping internal operations and administration, we want to chat with you!
The Auto Hauler Exchange (AHX) team has more than 50 years of combined industry knowledge in supply chain, freight, and automotive logistics.
Our leadership has a proven track record of building successful businesses from the ground up, so we have climbed this mountain before.
We are proven operators. We know this industry inside and out and understand how to build a well-oiled machine to run the day-to-day.
It is our mission to create an environment for shippers and carriers to connect directly and eliminate empty miles while while maximizing capacity. We want to give the control back to the carrier to allow them to fill their trucks as they see fit, while connecting them direct to the shipper and cutting out the middleman. We want to build a frictionless, efficient, digital environment for vehicle logistics.
- Be a source of insights about our technology and communicate product and marketing needs back through the organization.
- Work closely with operations and accounting department.
- Ability to administer data entry.
- Ability to learn and understand at a deep level of our B2B marketplace technology.
- Provide recommendations to management based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns – customer feedback.
- Analyze customer data and report findings to management.
- Strong multitasking skills and abilities to work within multiple technology platforms.
- Build working relationships with vendors, customers, and AHX team members.
- Facilitate ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts, as appropriate.
- Assist in identifying ideas for new products, services, and partners with the goal of increasing client retention and client growth.
- Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement – leverage existing resources, develop new material, and working with other key personnel to refine and implement changes.
- Contribute actively to ongoing informal and formal dialogue and feedback processes with product management, technology, service, and training to advance the product and service roadmap.
- Be engaged with colleagues and accounts and lead by example by personally owning and delivering against target for a small subset of clients and prospects.
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring issues are resolved quickly by leveraging resources across the company.
- Ability to perform technology demonstrations to vendors, prospects, and customers.
· Familiar with technology platforms or vehicle logistics experience a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience a plus.
· You are patient and empathic towards customer concerns.
· You are meticulous and have excellent project and time management skills. You are a motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts and a passion for collaborating with customers.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· 1+ year experience in a technical support or operations support role preferred.
· A background with Excel and Google docs a plus.
· Coachable and team oriented.