Integrations Software Developer
Auto Hauler Exchange is looking for an Integrations Software Developer to join our rapidly growing start-up! This candidate will be responsible for technical tasks and supporting our third-party solutions.
The Integrations Software Developer should be able to assist our internal team and vendors with the technical aspects of implementations and integrations projects, this includes documenting our solutions, collaborating with vendors to manage scope and design, and supporting data migrations.
If you have a passion for learning new technology and helping internal and external customers, we want to chat with you!
The Auto Hauler Exchange team has more than 50 years of combined industry knowledge in supply chain, freight, and automotive logistics.
Our leadership has a proven track record of building successful businesses from the ground up, so we have climbed this mountain before.
We are proven operators. We know this industry inside and out and understand how to build a well-oiled machine to run the day-to-day.
It is our mission to create an environment for shippers and carriers to connect directly and eliminate empty miles while maximizing capacity. We want to give the control back to the carrier to allow them to fill their trucks as they see fit, while connecting them direct to the shipper and cutting out the middleman. We want to build a frictionless, efficient, digital environment for vehicle logistics.
- Throughout the vendor implementation phase, you will provide functional and technical guidance, as well as best practices on integrating EDI’s and or API’s and configuration of the platform
- Develop a deep understanding of our processes, systems, and their features to propose and implement solutions
- Work with vendors during implementation for testing, debugging, support and maintenance
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge working with both REST APIs, GraphQL, and Data ETL Techniques
- You are patient and empathic towards customer concerns.
- You are meticulous and have excellent project and time management skills. You are a motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts and a passion for collaborating with customers.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues; Propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement regarding technology within the Auto Hauler Exchange
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and data to measure effective integration implementation
- Hold self and team accountable for all key job functions
- Engage with team on a regular basis to discuss current performance and training opportunities for career development
- Ensure effective and consistent use of all technology platforms
- Monitor and improve efficiencies of user interface and other potential integrations to improve Auto Hauler Exchange
- Promote strengths and capabilities of AHE technologies to ensure they are being used to their optimal utilization
- Evaluate ROI on all technology interfaces every quarter
- Build relationships with technology and vendors