Full Stack Software Developer
Auto Hauler Exchange is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our rapidly-growing start-up! This candidate will be responsible for developing our core internal product and IP and building on top of our vendor supplied commerce solutions.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
If you have a passion for learning new technology and helping internal and external customers, we want to chat with you!
The Auto Hauler Exchange team has more than 50 years of combined industry knowledge in supply chain, freight, and automotive logistics.
Our leadership has a proven track record of building successful businesses from the ground up, so we have climbed this mountain before.
We are proven operators. We know this industry inside and out and understand how to build a well-oiled machine to run the day-to-day.
It is our mission to create an environment for shippers and carriers to connect directly and eliminate empty miles while maximizing capacity. We want to give the control back to the carrier to allow them to fill their trucks as they see fit, while connecting them direct to the shipper and cutting out the middleman. We want to build a frictionless, efficient, digital environment for vehicle logistics.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Work with vendors during implementation for testing, debugging, support and maintenance
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Integrate our core vendor headless commerce platform with our own IP application
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Proactively identify and communicate issues; Propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement regarding technology within the Auto Hauler Exchange
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and data to measure effective integration implementation
- Hold self and team accountable for all key job functions
- Engage with team on a regular basis to discuss current performance and training opportunities for career development
- Ensure effective and consistent use of all technology platforms
- Monitor and improve efficiencies of user interface and other potential integrations to improve Auto Hauler Exchange
- Promote strengths and capabilities of AHX technologies to ensure they are being used to their optimal utilization
- Evaluate ROI on all technology interfaces every quarter
- Build relationships with technology and vendors