Full Stack QA Engineer
Auto Hauler Exchange is looking for a Full Stack QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing start-up! This candidate will be responsible for providing in-depth testing and technical support.
As a Full Stack QA Engineer, you should be comfortable writing test scripts in Jest, Cypress, Selenium, or other popular tools. You should have experience building automated tests and well as manual testing. You should also be comfortable in providing technical documentation as well as support.
The Auto Hauler Exchange team has more than 50 years of combined industry knowledge in supply chain, freight, and automotive logistics.
Our leadership has a proven track record of building successful businesses from the ground up, so we have climbed this mountain before.
We are proven operators. We know this industry inside and out and understand how to build a well-oiled machine to run the day-to-day.
It is our mission to create an environment for shippers and carriers to connect directly and eliminate empty miles while maximizing capacity. We want to give the control back to the carrier to allow them to fill their trucks as they see fit, while connecting them direct to the shipper and cutting out the middleman. We want to build a frictionless, efficient, digital environment for vehicle logistics.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled QA Software Engineer to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for professional growth (we are a start-up!), and a collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about web development and enjoy working on challenging projects, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
- Provide interrogation, testing, and analysis of our newly developed logistics software system for bugs/inefficiencies.
- Create effective unit tests that pre-emptively expose regressions pre-release with quality standards and tracking of current issues.
- Write exhaustive test scripts to health check automated processes across all environments.
- Manually test many aspects which do not fit automated tests.
- Help provide technical support for internal and external teams.
- Work directly with operation and development teams.
- 4+ years engineering experience
- 2+ years utilizing testing tools such as Jest, Cypress, or Selenium
- 2+ years in a QA Role
Additional experience a plus:
- Penetration Testing (Cyber Security)
- Code Analysis Tools (SonarQube)
- Git / Github
- React / Vue.js
- Node.js / Express
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Analytical mind with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience a requirement.
- You are meticulous and have excellent project and time management skills. You are a motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts and a passion for collaborating with customers.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues; Propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement regarding technology within the Auto Hauler Exchange.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and data to measure effective integration implementation.
- Engage with team on a regular basis to discuss current performance and training opportunities for career development.
- Ensure effective and consistent use of all technology platforms.
- Monitor and improve efficiencies of user interface and other potential integrations to improve Auto Hauler Exchange.
- Promote strengths and capabilities of AHX technologies to ensure they are being used to their optimal utilization.