Auto Hauler Exchange is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing start-up! This candidate will be responsible for proposing and implementing AHX’s brand, vision, and marketing strategies. After conducting market research, they will execute all facets of marketing, including creating, managing, and coordinating all creative marketing material, website and social medial management, trade show materials, email campaigns, video development, etc. The Marketing Manager will collaborate and provide support the sales team to help them grow their sales numbers.
If you are a creative, self-starter with a passion for marketing, we want to chat with you!
The Auto Hauler Exchange team has more than 50 years of combined industry knowledge in supply chain, freight, and automotive logistics. Our leadership has a proven track record of building successful businesses from the ground up, so we have climbed this mountain before.
We are proven operators. We know this industry inside and out and understand how to build a well-oiled machine to run the day-to-day.
It is our mission to create an environment for shippers and carriers to connect directly and eliminate empty miles while maximizing capacity. We want to give the control back to the carrier to allow them to fill their trucks as they see fit, while connecting them direct to the shipper and cutting out the middleman. We want to build a frictionless, efficient, digital environment for vehicle logistics.
- Develop engaging content for a variety of applications including print materials, press releases, social medial posts, newsletter, trade show materials and booth design
- Use video platforms to create product and company videos for use in all marketing channels
- Work closely with sales teams to create and implement marketing materials and campaigns
- Grow and manage brand identity and presence though marketing strategies, events, etc.
- Drive brand standardization through initiatives such as presentations, brochures, etc.
- Write and edit content for website and digital copy
- Monitor marketing trends, tools and applications specific to the vehicle logistics industry
- Plan and execute special events, meetings, travel, shows and other similar functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Advertising or related field
- Working knowledge and experience using Adobe Suite, Canva, Photoshop and social media platforms
- Experience with WordPress and website design preferred
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing events
- Positive, self-directed professional with an eagerness to jump in and do what it takes in an entrepreneurial environment
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing ROI from marketing events and promotions; share findings and make recommendations to management
- Manage graphic identity, brand guidelines and image library, including graphics for presentations, customer communications, corporate displays and exhibit components
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities, thriving on deadlines and changing needs